Blog Post #1
In this class I hope to learn more about technology and its relation to teaching. I want to have a better understanding of how to balance utilizing technology in a classroom and other learning techniques. Another thing I want to learn is different useful technology options teachers can use in a classroom to help their students learn. I will apply this in my future because if I do become a teacher all of these potential things I want to learn would help me be a better teacher that helps ensure all my students are learning what they need to learn.
Technology is such an important aspect in education, so being aware how to use it and incorporate it in the classroom is vital for a teachers success. Some prior experience using technology in schools consist of have assigned so computers, taking test online, when COVID happened I took classes strictly through zoom, using canvas, these are just a few examples. Overall, technology can be useful and necessary in all classrooms.
Something that I like to learn about is issues surrounding child welfare or the juvenile justice system. I also have a hobby I just started that I have enjoyed learning, I play pickle ball. I constantly look up articles on policies and issues pertaining to the criminal justice system or foster care. I like to stay up on the news via online. For pickle ball I looked up the rules and how you play on YouTube.
Comments
Post a Comment